Lie down and Listen online sessions
with founder and pianist Christina McMaster
December 2021 (limited availability)
The Lie down and Listen online sessions with founder and pianist Christina McMaster last 75mins sessions.
These sessions guide you to tap into your creativity through deep relaxation and deep listening. Listening is one of the most crucial ways to create community, connection and wellbeing. When you relax and truly listen, you allow your inner creativity to flow and this creativity can help you more readily find connection with yourself and each other.
Perhaps you're working on a creative project and looking to get the juices flowing or looking to find better connection with yourself and others, if so Lie down and Listen online is for you.
Lie down and Listen session format:
- You'll be welcomed to the session and guided to create stillness in meditation
- You'll then connect within through asking certain questions and learning to listening for answers and journaling creative ideas.
- you'll then allow creativity to flow as you lie down and listen to live classical music
- we’ll reflect on our experience together and close the session.
There are limited times available. (select your preferred date and time in at booking checkout)
Lie down and Listen online sessions can be taken either:
- one to one
- with your family
- a group of friends
- or with your colleagues/team
Sessions take place on zoom from the comfort of your own home. The listening skills you develop can be incorporated into everyday life.
You'll receive a playback of the session to revisit whenever you need.
The sessions are offered at a special introduction rate giving the full Lie down and Listen experience from home either as a one on one experience or a group of friends/family chosen by you.